Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lindsey through the years...

20 years ago....
~I was about to turn 5.
~Me and my family were moving to Maryland.
~I only had one brother.

10 years ago....
~I couldn't wait to go to highschool.
~I wanted to be a veternarian.
~I hated to read.

5 years ago....
~I was about to start my 3rd year of college. (man I feel old)
~I was super obsessed with Harry Potter.
~I was excited about my major in college.

3 years ago....
~I was walking in the cold, rainy streets of Chile! Yeah!
~I was companions with Emily, I think.
~I was about to have my first birthday on the mission.

This year....
~We found out that I was going to have a baby. Yay!
~I survived student teaching!
~I graduated with my bachelors in Elementary Education.
~I have really learned to be more frugal with my money (thanks to my husband)
~My sister will leave on her mission! I'm so happy for her.

Yesterday....
~I read Breaking Dawn.
~I forgot half the things that I needed to do.
~I ate dinner with my wonderful and loving husband.

Today....
~We get to find out if we are having a son or a daughter!
~I'm excited to eat my salad.
~I felt the baby move!

Tomorrow....
~I have to work as always.
~Is the middle of the week!

In the next year....
~We will be in a different part in Utah (si Dios quiere).
~We will have a growing child (weird, but cool)
~Maybe I will decorate for holidays and decorate where we are living a little.
~I will work out more!

No comments: