Friday, August 1, 2008

Hi!

I finally decided that we needed to start a blog. I think right now this is really the best way to let people know what is going on in our lives. Although the blog itself is not very exicting, I'm excited to start one.

We are still in the ice age and do not own a digital camera. So hopefully family members will let us borrow theirs to put at least some pictures on here. We definitely will have one before December as we are going to have a new addition to the Michael and Lindsey Pfeil family! If any one has any advice on what brand of camera to get and what you've liked and not liked please let me know.

1 comment:

JillEE said...

Hi Lindsey,

I believe i am the first commenter on your blog, yay! I saw your facebook adn update and decided to check out what you've been up to. Congrats!! sounds like life is going really well. You can see my blog at jillerbreport.blogspot.com

Jill (Walker)