Tuesday, August 5, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!

It's official, we are having a girl! We went in to get the ultrasound today and the very first thing the doctor saw was what makes a girl a girl. He double checked it and was very sure and so were we. We're so excited! I'm so happy to finally know the gender. I don't have to call the baby "it" anymore. She was moving a lot and is at the right size that she should be. This is the coolest feeling ever. Michael was very excited and shocked all at the same time. I feel so happy and blessed right now.

For bigger and clearer pictures go to: (you have to log in to facebook to see these) http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=32567909&id=193306163

6 comments:

jsfeatherstone said...

Lindsey!! I am SOOO excited for you. This is Marsdie from the mission. I had a girl last October. They are SO much fun. It is incredible. She was a honeymoon baby. I literally had her 9 1/2 months after we got married. It looks like yours is close to that too! Wahhooooooo.

Cassie said...

I am so glad you have a blog and even more glad that you are having a girl! Girls are the best!!!

Abby said...

I am so glad that you have a blog...I am a total blog addict. I am so happy for you and your growing family. I am jealous taht you are having a girl they are so cute...so are my boys but still maybe between you and Cassie I can arrange a marriage for one of my three!! Ha ha...check out our blog!! abbytrapp.blogspot.com

Lynnie said...

Blogging is the best! I'm excited to hear more and more about your family.

The Finlinson's said...

Lindsey,
My best advice for a digital camera is just to get the best megapixal ability for the smallest size camera. So don't be afraid to go a little bigger on the camera if you were looking for something on the smaller side. It will be worth the money. Also get something with video capability. I have a canon and I love it. A little on the pricey side but you can find something just as good. I am so glad to see that you have this blog. Yeah.

Brittney said...

LiNz!! How the ways that I love and miss you! I am so excited for you! I have not seen you since your wedding, but you looked beautiful! I love your blog and I am excited that we will be able to keep in touch!