Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getaway

Last Friday Michael and I took a little trip to Park City. Not that it's far or anything, but it's far enough to feel like we were "away." It was something I needed so bad and was so looking forward to. Noelle of course got sick the Wednesday before so we were really debating on whether to go or not. We felt good about going so we did and my family had a crazy, tiring, and fun time with Noelle. Thanks for taking her for the weekend! We stayed in a little condo in a Mountain Lodge. Totally cheaper than any other hotel there. It had a little kitchen and it was way nicer than I expected. We relaxed, swam, went on a picnic, relaxed, went to a movie, slept, and relaxed some more. This was a trip we so deserved and have been meaning to take for quite some time. I feel a little more rested but I never can seem to catch up on sleep. Oh well. It was fun to spend time just the two of us and it made us miss our sweet, little Noelle. We need to do this more often :)!

Our awesome room

Where we had our picnic. The mountains, scenery and weather were gorgeous!

The lodge we stayed in. I took this picture in the car.

Park City
A little more relaxed Michael and Lindsey
The view from our room window

2 comments:

Cassie said...

very fun!! Mitch and I have never done that since Hallie was born. I have never had a night without Hallie ever. The hospital when I deliver this baby will mark our first nights away from her. I know I will miss her like crazy! It is always fun to get away!

Brittany Crane said...

I'm glad you got away. It's wonderful isn't it?! I love your short hair by the way. So cute.