Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dress up

Noelle has recently started to play dress up. She loves putting on clothes over her head and will rub her tummy kind of like she is so proud of what she is wearing. I love it. She also likes wearing her swimsuit or dresses and just knows how pretty she is. And she loves wearing her jackets all around the house. She also loves putting things on her head and I think she thinks everything that's about the size of a hat is a hat.

Noelle in her pj's, with her jacket on, with my shirt over the top of her and holding a whisk. Oh my silly girl
Her swimsuit bottoms
A new hat Aunt Becky sent her
She enjoyed herself

1 comment:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Lins she is so beautiful!! She just seems to have your sweet essence! I am going private on my blog so if you want an invite just leave me your email!