Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun

I was really excited that Noelle was going to go trick-or-treating this year. Last year she couldn't walk yet, had a cold and could really care less. I love Halloween and all the excitement. I love that Noelle gets to experience it and I can with her. Saturday night came and unfortunately it was cold, windy and wet. At one point the rain stopped for a few minutes and that's when Michael, Noelle and I headed out. We went to my parent's neighborhood. Within about ten minutes it started raining again and so we put Noelle's rain jacket on her. She loved the idea of getting candy and putting it in her basket. She didn't really say "trick-or-treat" but she loved saying "bye" and "thank you" to everyone. After about a half an hour we decided it was time to go inside. Noelle's face and hands were cold and red and she was done walking. We went back to my parent's house and got warm and ate dinner and enjoyed our evening with them. Today (Sunday) we went over to my parent's again and ate cheese soup in bread bowls. Yum! This has been a Halloween tradition in my family for as long as I can remember. Everyone was there and we had a great time. Can't wait for next year!


Halloween 2009
Halloween 2010
Noelle was tinkerbell and loved her pretty green dress. She wasn't the biggest fan of the wings though.
This was the only picture we got while trick-or-treating. Too wet and windy outside.
Noelle with her second cousin Taven
The pretty fairy and studly cowboy
This is what happens on a busy day without a nap. She RARELY sleeps anywhere but her bed.

1 comment:

DeHaan-Lybbert Familia said...

What a cutie you have, she looks so cute in her little costume!