Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wheeler Farm and more

Sometimes I just can't believe how much Noelle is growing. She just surprises me every day with new things she does or says. Lately she has been loving to dress up and put anything she can find on. Looks like she will be getting some dress up stuff for her birthday (which is next week!). She is sick of being in a stroller and I don't really blame her. I've been trying to get in a few more walks before it becomes too cold outside during the day. We walk to feed the ducks and then I have to bribe her to get back in the stroller with some fruit loops. She has the cutest little run and is so fun and just giggles all the time. She loves being around family and is so spoiled sometimes. I'm excited for her to have a little cousin in February. It's going to be so good for her. This last Friday we went to Wheeler Farm to see the animals, go on a wagon ride and get some pumpkins. Noelle loved it but was scared to death of the pigs for some reason. I'm so excited for Halloween. To dress Noelle up and see her trick-or-treating. I miss being a kid sometimes.

**Oh and did I mention that Noelle has stayed in nursery two weeks in a row now. Thanks to some patient and loving nursery leaders. Yay!

Feeding the ducks at the farm
This was a huge duck, you can't tell that really well from the picture. But I've never seen a duck this big
pig in it's own feeding trough that Noelle was scared of
Some photos of us



We were facing the sun
trying to get her to smile for the camera
At the pumpkin patch Noelle kept trying to pick up all the pumpkins. She loved it

watching some football with elmo and nina
hahaha
trying on my snow boots all by herself

1 comment:

Alyson Fullmer said...

She is so cute. These are some of my favorite pictures of her. She's growing up so fast. And she's almost two years old! Crazy. I can't believe how fast time is flying. Love you!