Friday, October 29, 2010

Noelle is 2!!!

I still can't believe that Noelle turned 2 on Wednesday. It really does seem like yesterday that she was in the NICU and we couldn't wait to take her home. She is the light in our lives and has truly blessed mine more than I ever thought possible. I am so grateful that I get to stay home with her and see her grow and learn and try new things. I couldn't ask for anything better. She is so sweet and giggling all the time and she is quite the little helper. We love you Noelle!

and in case you were wondering Noelle is:
25.8lbs - 40%
36 inches - 97%

A few weeks after Noelle was born
around 6 months
1 year
18 months
2 years
We got her a little bike but unfortunately she doesn't quite reach the pedals but she still is excited about it and scoots it around the house.
We made her an Elmo cake (thanks to a friend for the idea)
We tried to get her to use her hands but she refused and had to use a fork this year
I think she's enjoying herself

One of her gifts was princess dress up and this is her as snow white :)
I like to decorate the family room for everyone's birthday. My mom did this for us as kids and I loved it!
Noelle loved the balloons
Getting the hang of unwrapping

Thanks to everyone who came to her little birthday party and those who weren't able to but wished they could. She loved all the gifts and had so much fun and I know she loves (and misses) all of you!