Monday, October 11, 2010

Pudding and Elmo Lover

I know I've already put up pictures of Noelle playing with pudding but she just has so much fun doing it that I thought I would do it again. I love that she gets in to it. And it's a great way to change up our day a little and have fun with food. The mess isn't a big deal. Now I'm sure I won't say that when I have three of them playing with pudding but for now it's alright. Noelle has this sesame street place mat that she loves. She's always feeding elmo her food when she eats, it's so funny and sweet. Have I mentioned how much Noelle LOVES elmo. I'm pretty sure that was probably her first word.

2 comments:

sweets said...

so cute! we do that but I havent with Nathenale yet i geuss i should.

Abby said...

SO cute!! You are so brave....I don't know if my anxiety would let me let my kids get that messy. I should try it though I know my kids would LOVE it!!