Monday, October 25, 2010

"I got magic! Alakazamakazoo"

Saturday my mom, my sisters, some friends and I all went to Witches Night at Gardiner Village. I had never been before and it was awesome! We all dressed up as witches and went and saw other amazing witch costumes. We walked around, danced a little, shopped a little, took a ton of pictures and just had fun. We all went to dinner afterward too. Dressing up was the highlight for me. I haven't dressed up for something in a very long time and it was a blast! Thank you Michael for watching Noelle so much as I prepared to be one hot witch :)!!! Next year I want to dress up even more and maybe bring Michael and Noelle to one of the nights.

my witch costume. I had fun wearing everything the tights brought it all together and I LOVE them!

Rebecca (my sister-in-law) went as Hermione :)

Almost the whole group, minus Kathryn. We looked so good!

my fun sister-in-law Rebecca!!

my awesome sister alyson

one of the freakiest costumes there


I think I look great in this one

my other awesome sister Taylor!


It was a full moon night and I thought that was cool. it's that tiny dot in the upper left corner

showin a little leg ;)

my beautiful mother, Mary

Nina, Alyson, Mom and Me

No comments: