Monday, April 25, 2011

25 week update

Today I'm 25 weeks although I look and feel like more. I had a doctor's appointment last week and it went really well. Our little guy was moving around so much that my doctor had a hard time finding his heartbeat. But she finally did and it was great. My blood pressure has been awesome and I'm soooo grateful for that. This medicine seems to be doing a better job than last time I was pregnant. Plus I haven't felt nearly as stressed and I feel more able to control my stress. I don't really know what has changed except for praying and just feeling content with everything in my life. Baby Michael has been moving around a ton and I had forgotten how much I loved that feeling. I can't be on my feet for very long before I start getting sore all over, especially in my lower back. I'm trying to nap when Noelle does, and luckily she still takes about a two hour nap every day. I know that napping will change once the baby is born but I'll take advantage of it while I can. We'll point and ask Noelle who's in mommy's tummy and she'll say "baby Michael." It's so cute and sometimes she will kiss it. My parents have gotten her to also call him "bob." Hopefully this will not be the case when he is born, although it's pretty funny now. Except for the soreness and being tired most of the time, I feel pretty good. And I'm just hoping and praying that we can get past 32 weeks. I think every week we make it after that we're going to have some kind of celebration. We'll see what happens but I'm feeling optimistic and am so EXCITED to meet our boy!

1 comment:

Heather Thorup said...

Glad to hear everything is good! I love when they move so much. You have such a cute little girl.