Monday, April 25, 2011

Fun Visit and Easter!

This is a long post, just a warning.

Last week we had a visitor at our home and it was Noelle's Grandma Pfeil! She was coming to pick up Becky from BYU so she decided to come a little early and stay and have fun with us. Noelle had so much fun with her and the time we spend with her is always so special. It was nice relaxing lots of the time and Grandma played with Noelle a lot. That's always the best. We also had a fun dinner and Easter egg hunt while she was here. Grandma and Becky had to leave on Saturday but we enjoyed every minute that we got to spend with them. We're going to see them again in August and hopefully we'll get to see Grandpa Pfeil as well. By then we'll have a new addition to our Pfeil Family :).

Noelle dying Easter eggs. She really had fun with this. I don't know why the pictures are so dark.
Easter Egg Hunt #1 with some of Michael's side of the family. This year was so fun and Noelle loved finding her eggs. It's too bad it wasn't just a little warmer.



Playing and dancing around with her second cousin Kailey. She has so much fun with her.
Grandma Pfeil, Noelle and Becky.



This year we couldn't make it to the big Easter egg hunt that my Grandma Fullmer does but my parents did their own with Noelle. She probably had around 24 eggs to find and some prizes. She got so excited with each one. Towards the end she started getting distracted and wanted to play with some new toys. We also had a very yummy Easter dinner at my parents and everyone was there. Cheesy potatoes are my FAVORITE! Noelle didn't eat much of course. Have I mentioned that she is still very picky. And she does this thing now where she chews and chews on something but doesn't swallow or spit it out. It drives me crazy. Well because she hadn't eaten all that great of food and had so many treats in just a few days she got a little sick. She also had been running around so much that the combination did not agree with her and we didn't have a very fun experience towards the end of our visit. It was so sad to see her so sick. We finally went home and she slept almost the whole night. Today she is almost back to her old self. Lets just say she won't be having many treats any time soon.

Our church doesn't start until 1:30pm. We don't like that but we're trying to make the best of it. Yesterday morning before church we were listening to some music about the Savior and it really brought in the spirit. It helped me to focus on Him and the gift that he gave us of His resurrection. Our ward did an Easter program as well and I felt the spirit stronger than I have in a while. I'm so grateful for Jesus Christ and His love and His life. He did so much for us and I know that He lives. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.

Michael holding little Eric. So cute
Noelle helping feed Eric. Such a big helper
Noelle in her Easter dress
Easter Egg Hunt #2
She got a jump rope and loves it. She's been using my tape measure at home as her jump rope. She can't quite jump over the rope but she loves to pretend and try.
I got an awesome picture of Grandpa Fullmer using Noelle's jump rope
Playing cartwheels with the aunts and uncle
Noelle last night sick in daddy's arms. Thank goodness that's over.

2 comments:

AlixSteele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AlixSteele said...

I love the picture of Noelle and her little cousin. (I had to delete my last comment because I accidently wrote "brother" instead of "cousin." I think I'm getting too excited for you to have your little boy!) She's going to be a great big sister!