Wednesday, April 13, 2011

watching baby eric

We've had a fun week so far. We started watching my nephew Eric on Tuesday and he came over again on Wednesday. I'm so happy we get to do this. He is so cute and just such a good baby. It's so fun to have a little baby around again. I sure miss it. Eric will smile at me and Noelle and he'll do his little cooing back to me when I talk to him. I just love it. Noelle likes having him over too I think. She calls him "baby Ergit." She asks to hold him and she even wants to try to feed him. She tries to force him to take his pacifier sometimes and thinks he is sad every time he makes a noise. Sometimes I'll say to Eric "hi buddy" and Noelle is starting to do the same. I've noticed when Eric is sleeping Noelle tells me "Mommy, I tired." and lays on the couch or floor. She tries to get in his car seat and has been asking for a lot more milk lately. I think this is good practice for her and I. Although I know it will be different when I have our baby 24/7. It's just been fun and I'm so glad Tanner and Nina wanted me to watch him. I'm already getting attached and as happy I am for them to be going off to medical school in the summer I'm going to be very sad and probably cry a lot.

I've noticed that Eric likes to follow Noelle around with his eyes and by turning his head in the direction she goes. It's so cute. This is Noelle showing Eric her jack-in-the-box.

Two weekends ago Nina got some very cute pictures of Grandma Fullmer, Noelle and Eric. So I had to use them too.

2 comments:

sweets said...

so cute!

Nina said...

This makes me so happy! I love that pic of him following Noelle around. And I love the Ergit haha! So cute!