Wednesday, April 20, 2011

March for Babies Event: COMING SOON!

I just wanted to do another March of Dimes, March for Babies post. I haven't posted as much this year about it but it doesn't mean that it isn't still very important to me. I've been a little absent minded and I have had a 2 1/2 year old to chase around. I'll be walking on May 14th in Salt Lake City. So it's coming up pretty soon! There is something about this event that gets me so excited. I like to be a part of something (even if it's a little part) that helps support a good cause. I love to walk and see all the other people there who have been touched by some way by the March of Dimes or who are supporting others. This year Noelle is going to be walking with me and Michael. Noelle is the reason that I do this. She is my inspiration every day and brings so much joy into my life. When she was born so early we had many people (near and far) who supported us. The March of Dimes organization was also one of those supports. Another reason I am walking is to help those families who may not have as much of support as we did. I know I can count on my friends and family to be a part of this with me even if it's just a little. If you would like to donate or find out some more information about it please visit my website March for Babies Website: http://www.marchforbabies.org/lindseypfeil1 . A little goes a long way and it means so much to me and my family. Thank you everyone for your support and love.

1 comment:

jsfeatherstone said...

So fun catching up on your blog Lindsey! You are the cutest mom. Also, your sweet girl Noelle is SO darling! Thanks for emailing me with this info abt March of Dimes!