Monday, May 2, 2011

a little of everything

You know I really don't have much to write about today. I just wanted to post something new for the week. The last 5 days haven't been very fun. I have come down with a horrible cold (or something worse). I feel a little better today and I'm hoping that my health will continue to improve. I have a busy and fun couple weekends ahead of me and I would like to be as healthy as possible.

Baby Michael is moving around a ton. I'm only 26 weeks but I sure feel much bigger than that. I think he has some long legs like his daddy because I am feeling him all over. I'm getting used to the fact that I am uncomfortable all day long. And I think I'm actually sleeping better. It's more like I'm just used to not sleeping well with this pregnancy so my body has just given up and said "you need to sleep."

Noelle is 2 1/2. She is becoming such a big girl. She's not potty trained yet but I'm confident that will happen when she wants it to. She loves going to nursery and talks about it all week. She is just talking and talking and talking. Talking in sentences and saying new words every day that I didn't even know she knew. She has been waking up more often during the night and I'm not exactly sure why. But hopefully that will come to a stop soon cause I am not ready to get up in the middle of the night yet. Getting up with a baby is a necessity. Getting up with a 2 1/2 year old is ridiculous. She loves outside and hopefully we'll be spending more time in the sun since it is May.

Our March of Dimes walk is less than two weeks away, May 14th. It's usually around a 3 mile walk. I don't know how long I will last but Michael and Noelle can finish it if I don't. I'm excited for this walk. I love going and meeting and seeing others that have gone through similar experiences as I have. It just makes me feel good about being a part of something more than myself and just the daily things in my world. I'm still taking donations and am hoping others will understand the importance of this cause and donate just a little. Come on guys $5 is really not that much to go towards something important that helps little babies and their families :). This link will take you directly to my team page, go here.

Hope everyone has a great week!


Noelle putting on some of my thick winter socks. She is loving doing things on her own these days.

1 comment:

Heather Thorup said...

Noelle is so so cute! That is cool you are doing that March of Dimes walk. Is it for preemie babies? Sounds like your pregnancy is going well, I'm so glad. Hope you get more sleep!