Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Michael!

I'm so grateful you are in my life. There is no one else in the whole wide world that I would want to share all these memories with and spend forever with. Thank you for working so hard and for caring so much about our family. You are my strength and my best friend and I couldn't get through this life without you. Thanks for ALWAYS, ALWAYS making me smile and laugh! You are such a wonderful father and I'm so glad our kids have you as their dad. They sure are lucky! Noelle has so much fun with you and she is always going to you for hugs and kisses because she loves you so much. I know things have been hard lately but I'm so glad we get to go through it together. Thank you for loving the Lord and for honoring your priesthood. I hope you have a GREAT day and I love you so much!!!! Happy Birthday!!

Love, Lindsey



No comments: