Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sunburn in May

Yesterday Noelle and I took about an hour or so walk on the parkway that is by our apartment. We did this all spring/summer/ and fall of last year and we love it. I wasn't feeling the greatest yesterday because of this cold I'm getting over. But my body was just craving some sun and a little exercise. And Noelle was going crazy inside climbing in the stroller and just needing some sun herself. We even fed the ducks. After we came home I actually felt a little more energized. But my cold is still around. Anyway, later that night after Michael got home from work he pointed out that we both had gotten a little sun from the color of our skin. Sure enough our arms and face had gotten a little burnt. I got it worse than Noelle and it actually is a little painful. It just makes me happy that now when we go outside we need to start putting sunblock on. Oh sun and warm weather, will you please stay around?

No comments: