Monday, May 9, 2011

5 more days!!

I thought I would post this photo book again that I did of Noelle's adventure in the NICU (newborn intensive care unit). It helps put in to perspective a little bit of what preemies and their families go through when they are born so early. Noelle didn't have very many problems but she was in there for 5 weeks and it was still very hard and scary to have her away from us. We got a lot of support from the March of Dimes and we felt that we weren't alone. The day we got to take her home was the best day ever! I couldn't wait to hold her in my arms whenever I wanted. Please take a look at it and donate a little to help babies like our Noelle get a healthy start in life. Go to this link here to see the NICU book and go here to make a donation and help little babies and their families. I have 5 more days, help me get there!!!

No comments: