Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sleeping and Mama's Girl

I think Noelle is officially sleeping through the night. She has been sleeping 8-10 hours straight for almost 2 weeks now. Her naps are super short but if that's what we have to deal with to get a good nights sleep then we'll take it. One step at a time. She loves sleeping on her tummy. She almost automatically rolls over when we lay her down. The good nights sleep has really paid off in mine and her mood.

On another note, Noelle is so dang cute! Her smiles and giggles make my whole day. When she laughs, I laugh, and then she laughs more. I think she is a mama's girl. When Michael comes home from work Noelle seems to want to go straight to him. But just a few minutes later she finds me and just stares at me until I acknowledge her. When I do, she just gives the biggest smile ever. I have to say that it makes me feel so good. I just can't get enough of her. I love her so much and I am so grateful to be her mother.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

you know what i have good news! Once Hallie started sleeping through the nights she started to take better naps after awhile and she set her own schedule. Sleep through the night, up for two hours sleep for two hours up for 3 hours sleep for two hours, up and then night night!! It is so much better!! I wish it wouldn't have taken 6 months to get to that point!