Sunday, April 11, 2010

#7 "Goodbye Ruby Tuesday"

Our second date together was spent at one of our favorite restaurants: Ruby Tuesday. So that is what I planned for our date this last Friday. We definitely needed to get out and I love the atmosphere there. I had two small veggie burgers (which were delicious by the way) and the salad bar and Michael got a bison burger with some fries. We also shared a very fruity juice drink called tropical paradise. Afterward we had to top it off with a little ice cream from Cold Stone. Oh it was so fun to talk and walk around and just have fun together. Thank you to my parents for being the babysitters. After a long week with a crazy 17 month old I long for adult conversation so I tend to talk a lot to whoever is with me the most.

Me: "Am I talking a lot?"
Husband: "Yes, but it's fine."
It was funny to me. Another fun date night with my wonderful husband.
Interested in other date night ideas or joining this fun project? Just click here!

2 comments:

Whitney Baldwin said...

"Am I talking a lot?"--that made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

i love cold stone. and i talk a lot too on our date nights. i'm home with the kids all day long. i look forward to an adult conversation when the hubby gets home. :) thanks for sharing!
tiffany {Simply Modern Mom}