Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pudding can be so fun to play in!

Without a car during the day I've realized I have to be creative with activities in the house. Noelle seems to get bored so easily with certain things I try and do. She doesn't want to color yet. She puts the crayons in her mouth still. She will only play with her toys for so long. And as much as she loves Elmo and Sesame Street the songs are starting to get stuck in my head way too often and I need to find other things to do. So my mom suggested playing with pudding. Thursday we did this and it was a huge success. I put her in her high chair, left her in only a diaper and just let her have at it. She didn't know what to do at first but then just went crazy. I actually did put a little on her face and hair but after I did she went crazy with it. It was a lot of fun and just might be a weekly activity.
I had fun with the pudding too!


Noelle has been really fussy this last week. She's been very needy and often won't let us out of her sight. If we do she just starts bawling. She's had a poor appetite, even worse than before. It's been sad to see her like this. We thought it was just teething. Friday night my mom saw these little bump like blisters on her hands. She had a bunch of red spots on her arms and legs as well. It spread fast so Sunday we took her in to the doctor's. The doctor looked in her mouth and it was very red as well. I guess she has hand, foot and mouth disease. It's supposed to go away within 7-10 days and there is no real treatment for it. So she just has to wait it out. I hate that. But at least it's nothing worse.

One of her nights when she wasn't feeling well and was very upset.

She's been into this bracelet thing lately. Anything that will go on her wrists she puts on them and just loves how she looks and is so proud of herself. This day she used my flip-flops. Clever, funny girl :)!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Oh I have heard that hand foot and mouth is awful. Especially since there isn't much to do for it. I hope Noelle feels better soon!

I am also impressed with the pudding you are brave and fun. I don't know if I could let me kids do that. What a fun mom you are!

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Hey Lins!!! I found you on Robyns blog...How are you? Gosh its been FOREVER!