Saturday, April 3, 2010

#6 Movie Night

It was Michael's turn this week. We've had a pretty busy week and so he decided to have a movie night. Friday he was really tired after work and didn't feel like stopping and renting a movie so we just bought a movie off on demand. And it just happened to be Sherlock Holmes. This is one of our new favorites. It seriously keeps me entertained the whole time. It was just perfect and we haven't watched a movie just the two of us, at home, in a while. I do kind of miss going out though. So next week that is what we will be doing.


Interested in other date night ideas or joining this fun project? Just click on the link below!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

My husband loves the Sherlock Holmes movie. We watched it twice while it was in the theaters.
I think we are due for a date night out too...I don't have it planned for this week though...maybe next?

Anonymous said...

my husband wants to watch that. he read the books a long time ago and back then said, "they need to make an updated sherlock holmes movies." and now they did. thanks for sharing! see you next week.
tiffany {Simply Modern Mom}