Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Quality Life

"A quality life is God's greatest wish for us. Life is to be lived well in whatever circumstances we find ourselves. There should not be a waiting period..."

-Marvin J. Ashton, "Becoming a Quality Person Now," Ensign, April 2010

I read this article and knew that it was meant for me. But I read it for the second time today and it just hit me. I can really get discouraged about the smallest and biggest things. I don't like that. However I am grateful for who I am and for who Heavenly Father has made me. I know satan is really the only one who puts those thoughts in my head and sometimes I let him. And sometimes it's a constant struggle fighting with those thoughts and him. But overcoming those small or big struggles makes me better than I was before and helps me to appreciate what I have. I love to be happy and love to enjoy life. My life is good and the simplest things make it wonderful.

1 comment:

Mark and Teandra said...

*hug* i think you are wonderful too :o)