Saturday, March 27, 2010

#5 Would you rather...

My turn. I have been so tired this past week. I've been tired a lot lately, maybe it's the running or maybe it's just having an active 17 month old. Anyway. Thursday night came and I had no idea what we were going to do. Friday came and I still didn't know. Until I read the most recent Project 52: Date Nights post. They played "Would you rather...". She even came up with a list that you could just print out. So this is what we did. There were blank spaces to write your own. We would each pick one out of a bowl read them and both answer. When we were just married we used to always have chocolate milk. So we played "Would you rather..." and drank chocolate milk. It was simple but fun and we laughed a lot.

Some questions from the list: Would you rather...
...lick a toilet
...wear the same outfit for the rest of your life

Some of our own questions: Would you rather...
Lindsey's: ...read the Twilight series everyday for the rest of your life (cause Michael has never touched them and never will)
Michael's: ...Eat spam (cause I hate this word so bad. I hate the look of it, the sound of it, everything. He wrote this down on five different slips of paper and it bugged me cause most of them I would choose eating spam. ahhh.)

Michael then wanted to play a game of Monopoly. He loves this game and he's really good at it. Well we started and because there are only two of us I had the opportunity to buy all of the railroads which I did and I got boardwalk as well. Every turn Michael paid me something and finally he landed on boardwalk which I had a hotel on and owed me $2000. He couldn't pay and went bankrupt and I WON! I never beat him at games like this and I did and was pretty happy. Plus I got to put my name in the trophy.

Interested in other date night ideas or joining this fun project? Just click on the link below!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Good job at beating your hubby at Monopoly! That is awesome, I always loose that game.

I think your date nights are AWESOME!!!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

We played would you rather this week too. Its a fun game.

Brandy said...

Would you rather sounds like fun...It will probably be coming up in a future date night for us too. Monopoly won't...unless my husband plans it because I hate that game. Sounds like you had a great night.

Maria@ChicaBellaCrafts said...

I loved your post, made me laugh so hard with the would you rathers. I'll have to try that game with my husband. I love monopoly, it's takes so long though. You go girl! boardwalk and park place are the ones that will win you the game, if you're lucky enough to land there.

Anonymous said...

wow. 2 games in one night. how fun. doesn't would your rather bring up some interesting conversations? thanks for sharing and i'll see you next week!
tiffany {Simply Modern Mom}