Thursday, March 25, 2010

Card Night

My mom wanted to start this card making night with the girls in the family. I like to think that I am kind of creative but I really need practice in this area. Me, mom and Nina made cards and when we did we made three of each so this way we each had one of each card made. I did pretty well for the first time doing it. Mom and Nina made three and I made two. It was actually quite a fun night and I think this will be a fun monthly tradition. It's nice to have a creative outlet. My mom and Nina are so good at this stuff. Taylor will have to join us and Aly will once she returns home from her mission. Here are some pictures of the cards for those interested in seeing them:

I made these three cards
The inside of the card above
The other card I made
The inside of that one
Here are the rest of them! I think they turned out really really cute.

1 comment:

Emily Cohoon said...

those are soooo cute!!!! I want to learn how!!