Wednesday, March 3, 2010

it's the little things

Today I went to The Quilted Bear in Midvale, Utah. I could really spend all day there and still not know what I want. It's a huge craft, home decor, figurines, everything store. After walking around forever feeling a little overwhelmed I came across a figurine that I was introduced to a few years ago. When I was at BYU-I, I had an amazing Motivation Management professor. She really changed my life in a lot of ways and I became a better teacher because of her. Anyway we had an assignment where we had to think of one of our biggest pet peeves or something that makes us angry. We had to write about it and go by a certain method to try and solve it. Well mine was (and still is to this day) when people don't change the toilet paper roll after the toilet paper has run out. Is it really that hard? Oh this bugs me. Not a lot of things bug me, but this does even though I know it's kinda silly. Well my teacher read my paper and when she returned it, attached was a cut out from a magazine of the following picture. Well I found this exact figurine at The Quilted Bear and I had to get it. It's now above my toilet just waiting for others to read it. :) I did get some other great things there as well."Changing The Toilet Paper Does Not Cause Brain Damage"
Love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!