Saturday, March 6, 2010

#2 "You must be the Monopoly guy."

Date 2 of 52: Michael planned a simple date this week. We really had a long week and didn't get enough sleep so I was glad to spend the night at home. Friday night after we put Noelle to bed Michael got out Monopoly to play (the champion edition). We got this game from my sister Taylor for Christmas and hadn't played it yet. Before last night I hadn't played monopoly a lot and didn't really enjoy it to tell you the truth. But playing just the two of us was really a blast! It was very relaxed and we joked and and just had fun. Michael won but actually not by very much. The game comes with a little trophy and you write the person's name that won until the next time someone else wins. We liked this idea so we wrote Michael's name on it and it's now on our entertainment center :). After the game we had some strawberry ice cream. I really needed this date night and had so much fun with Michael.

3 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Fun! We played Monopoly a couple dates ago too.

Brandy said...

I love to play games...Monopoly isn't one of them. I haven't played since I was a kid and maybe it would be different with my husband...especially that edition because one of us would get a trophy Yay!

Anonymous said...

wow, a trophy too? nice! that would be a fun date. thanks for sharing!
tiffany {Simply Modern Mom}