Thursday, March 25, 2010

Having Fun

Despite the fact that Noelle is getting over a cold and cough we've been having a lot of fun lately. On St. Patrick's Day I made green eggs and I'm happy to add that she actually ate most of them. For lunch I gave her kiwi, celery, crackers with green butter and cinnamon sugar on the top, and green marshmallows. That day I found out she likes celery which I'm very happy about. With the nice weather and not having a car to go places we've been going outside a lot and meeting a lot of new people around our apartment complex. There is this really cute older lady that walks her dog a couple times a day and we will talk to her for a while and she just loves Noelle. Noelle is still getting used to walking outside and seeing all the cars and trees. There is a little playground to the side of our building and we try to put her on the slide, she's not the biggest fan of that yet. But she loves going outside and loves the sun. I got her some new shoes this last week and she loves wearing them. She's starting to understand what it means when Mom and Dad says that she "looks so pretty." I love it. I love the weather right now and I hope it just gets better. Everything just seems brighter in every way when the sun is shining.
She likes eating whole strawberries now. She will very rarely eat any produce if I cut it up into small pieces.
Eating a Mrs. Fields cookie at the mall. She really enjoyed it.

She loves this pink key chain thing. I put it over her head and she pulled it down around her neck like a necklace. She left it there for a while. I need to get her a necklace of her own.

No comments: