Tuesday, March 16, 2010

a little bit of everything

Some random new things in our lives and new discoveries I've made:

Hooray!!! We finally have a working washer and dryer. We got them several weeks ago but haven't been able to use them because the pipe was broken or clogged or something. Now I've been doing laundry like crazy and I'm actually having fun (who would have thought). It's so nice to not have to haul our laundry to my parents every weekend. They have been very generous in letting us use their home as our laundry mat but it was seriously stressful making sure we didn't forget any laundry for the week and making sure we got it all done in the time we had there. Anyway, it's been great.

My sister comes home from her mission on May 4th and I'm so excited. I'm personally excited to see her but I'm excited for her to see Noelle. Before Alyson left Noelle was in the NICU and actually got to hold her once. Noelle will be 18 months when she gets home and I'm so thrilled for them to get to know each other. They are going to have so much fun!

I'm starting to get into couponing and am having fun doing it. I'm still not the greatest at it. I actually am going to a couponing conference this Saturday and I'm excited to get more organized and learn how to be better at it. My favorite coupon site is freebies2deals.com

Tonight I am embarking on a card making adventure with my mom and sister. I'm really not good in this area so I will be copying sample cards like crazy. At least I will be with people I love and have fun with.

Noelle loves to look in the mirror. And now I think it's not just because it's new to her. I seriously think she knows how cute she is and loves looking at new things she is wearing. I love dressing her up more than myself.

Noelle loves to share her stuffed animals with everyone. She'll get the biggest smile on her face when she gives you something that she loves. It's the cutest!

Noelle is trying to get used to walking on cement and grass and will just stare at people as they walk by and wave to her. Sometimes she's shy around others but I think it's just an act.

We ask Noelle "Where are your eyes?" And she points to her eyes and says "Eyes."

Becky (Michael's sister) was accepted to BYU and we're so excited she will be in Utah!! We're going to have so much fun and I'm thrilled she'll be so close.

Michael actually enjoys going to Costco I think. He hates shopping but when we go to Costco he loves to just look around and see what's there. It's funny and interesting.

This is what happens before a nap or bedtime. She loves laying here. I really don't know how I'm going to get her away from that bottle.
One day we put a sock on her head and said that she looked so pretty with it on. She continued to walk around with it there for the next several minutes.

No comments: