Friday, June 24, 2011

33 weeks 6 days

Are you guys sick of my baby posts yet? There sure are a lot of them. Things are looking good still. I'm so so happy about that. He's measuring in at 33 weeks 6 days and his estimated weight is 5lbs 4oz. Which I guess is the 52% for weight right now. I just love that he's over 5lbs. The ultra sound tech predicts that he will be around 7lbs when he is born (if he lasts until 38 weeks that is). The first thing that the tech saw on the ultra sound was that he had lots of hair. And he even kind of had a mohawk. I'm so excited to see and meet my cute little boy. This week was the first week to get really hot, in the 80's or more. And I sure can feel it when I go outside. We've been spending a lot of time in the pool lately which does 2 things for me 1) keeps me cool and 2) takes all the pressure and pain away from my body. It's pretty much my favorite place to be while moving around so I'm going to keep going as long as I can walk from our apartment door to the pool. A little over 4 weeks or less and I'm going to be holding my sweet little baby Michael, can't wait.

2 comments:

sweets said...

I love the pool when i was pragent! im glad its going so well!

katelinklug said...

Yay that's exciting that he's still hanging in there. :)