Thursday, June 9, 2011

a little more relief

Doctor's appointment today went great. We had an ultra sound to measure the baby and all the amniotic fluid. He's doing great and is about 3 days ahead of schedule. He is in a breech position. His estimated weight is 4lbs 8oz, which is only one ounce smaller than when Noelle came home from the hospital. I can't believe that. No wonder I feel bigger. We also did a non-stress test and everything went well with that. No signs of preeclampsia yet. My doctor is happy with how well everything is going and even said to me today "Your ankles look great." That's always good to hear :). I really think this water aerobics class has helped with swelling and my blood pressure. Other than the fact that I am sleeping horribly these days and am so sore everywhere, everything is going great. I'm wanting to do a VBAC but if that doesn't happen before July 25th than we will be doing a c-section. So if everything goes well in June our little guy is going to have a July birthday :). I really can't believe that because it is just a little over 6 weeks away. Wow!-I have so much to do. But I am so grateful everything is going well right now.

oh and I changed my baby ticker thing. Technically I guess my due date is still August 8th but my doctor doesn't want to go that long and like I said above if he isn't born (naturally) before July 25th than that will be his birthday. :) So excited!

1 comment:

sweets said...

im so glad things are going so well,