Monday, June 20, 2011

Sound of Sunshine

This is totally random but I don't care. Today was a great start to the week. The sun is shining but it's not hot, it's a very nice day. This morning Michael, Noelle and I went on a walk and fed the ducks. Long walks are getting harder for me but I enjoy them so much. We went home and were kind of tired so we relaxed a little. We were about to get lunch for Noelle when she brought Michael her swimsuit and said she wanted to go swimming. She was sick for a few days and so we couldn't go. We told her once she got better we could go swimming. She obviously remembered :). We were going to go tomorrow but we couldn't say no. Our apartment pool was empty for a bit and I love that, when it's not crowded. Then some friends dropped by and we played with them for a little bit. Noelle loves to be in the water right now and so do I! We went home and had some lunch. Can I also add that Noelle ate a ton of grapes, strawberries and oranges. This makes me very happy because sometimes she is so picky. I love fruit during the summer. And I just heard this song called the Sound of Sunshine and it just fit perfectly for today. Sometimes Mondays can be a bit of a bummer, but once in a while when we have a good one I like to remember it. Here's the song if you want to hear it:

3 comments:

Heather Thorup said...

I don't usually love Mondays, but thanks for that post! It gave me a better outlook on my day.

sweets said...

I miss the pool have fun there for us. lol......

Lindsey said...

I usually don't love Mondays either. It just happened to be a good day for me.